Safety tips for deal: Whether you are a Supplier or a Buyer it is always advised to take some precautions when you make online deals. There are so many Scammers who tries to cheat people online.
Whenever you gets an email or calls and deals with a buyer or supplier then take the following precautions before and during the meeting.
- Mention your terms and conditions of payment, delivery and other things clearly before making any deal
- Use a safe location to meet the seller or buyer
- Avoid any cash transactions
- Beware of unrealistic offers (Example: if somebody offers you higher price of your product or says can buy your product in large quantity)
- Take proof of your conversation and communication with buyer or supplier.
- Beware of International buyers offers (Example: some scammers uses whatsapp or telegram or email to contact the suppliers and cheats online)
- Beware of PayTm scam (Example: some buyers says they are transferring you money through PayTm and then asks you to click on a link they sent to you through WhatsApp or Telegram or Email)
- Buyers check the product quality before making the payment.
IndiaSuppliers.in only providing a platform to every Indian Citizen to list their products for Sale and we aren’t involved in any kind of deals between a buyer or Supplier/ Manufacturer. Also the Suppliers, Manufacturers or Buyers listed here are Verified by email only. Email Verified means the users verified their email during the time of registration. But email verification doesn’t mean that we (IndiaSuppliers.in) know them personally or have taken any identity proofs from them. Therefore it is advised to take necessary precautions whenever you deal online.
Read Terms & Conditions here.